Tuesday, February 12, 2008

white paper packages tied up with string...


these are a few of my favourite things... la la la la la...

Oh my it was christmas in feb here this afternoon.

I oppened the door to find two parcels from 'Quilt Home".

Oh so very exciting i did cartwheels down the hall!!

Inside was the most beautiful fabric from amy butler - approximatly 20 metres!!

and i have only ever seen it on webpages and to see it in real life was just devine...
oh so soft and the colours are just sublime.

I ordered the pattern and material for Amy Butlers Brick Quilt (click on the downloadable patterns link)

And i am still going strong with the chair covers. My other half is off fishing tonight... which i am
kind of down about as i wanted to complete my covers - however i told him if he bought me a
sewing machine i would give him 6 months of bitch free fishing... so i sit here and bite my tongue!

i actually bough
t the boys a new fraggle rock dvd to hopefully keep them entertained enough so that i
can keep on going with it!!

hopefully it pays off!!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Oh, that fabric looks delicious! It will make such a gorgeous quilt. Amy Butler fabric is just so soft and lovely...

Diana Mieczan said...

Those fabrics look so beautiful:) I love the colours. Enjoy your Tuesday
Kisses