Sunday, February 3, 2008

sunday musings

well today eventuated into alot of nothingness really. Ric was sick so that put out any hope of adventure for the day and also the boys were up quite a bit last night... i got quite grumpy with every one around 1.30am and headed for a sleep on the couch... but then go sent back the bedroom at about 2am when every one decided to watch spongebob!!

I actually used my new sewing machine today... was very cautious and excited... it worked fantastically... and i created a new t-shirt for mitchee out of another tee which was way too small for him... very easy project and all worked out well...

am now going to finish my christmas decorations that i started in nov - dec!! i have figured if i dont do it now it will never happen... and its all about me leaving procrastination behind me.

I was really proud to have finished the t-shirt as i said i would do it at the beginning of the week... so a 5 day turn around is pretty amazing!! maybe things are changing...


No comments: